If you do not have a KeanGoogle e-mail account, you may register your device as a guest.
Below are the instructions in plain text. Scroll down further for instructions with screenshots.
- Connect to KUAIR in your device settings.
- Once connected, it will say "Connected, No Internet" (or similar), and no websites will load.
- Follow the pop-up for the Device Registration portal. If the window does not open automatically, go to: https://knet-xnac/self_registration
- Click "Register As Guest" on the right side
- Read the Acceptable Use Policy
- Fill out your personal contact information and agree to the Acceptable Use Policy. Then submit the form.
- Check your e-mail or phone text messages for a verification code. (typically sent from email@example.com, and 5 characters with a mixture of uppercase, lowercase, and numbers)
- Submit the code and wait for the device to automatically register.
- Once connected, you can access webpages normally.
- If you still cannot access the internet, disconnect and reconnect from the KUAIR network.
Instructions With Screenshots